Tearfund is hiring a HR Business Partner.
Tearfund’s Global HR team are looking to recruit an experienced HR professional to partner with our West Africa Cluster management team.
Are you a qualified HR or Organisational Development professional?
Do you have substantial proven experience in HR management, business partnering and organisational development within the West Africa region?
Do you have experience having worked in an operational relief and/or development environment?
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to influence at all levels
- Be multi-lingual with the ability to speak French and English
- Work closely with the Cluster management team to ensure staff are recruited, trained, developed and engaged to carry out their work and achieve Tearfund’s desired impact in West Africa
You must have experience in:
- Providing a proactive professional HR service
- Developing and implementing HR practice within a changing fast paced environment
- Delivering best practice HR advice and direction on HR strategy in accordance with employment legislation within an operational relief and/or development environment
the West Africa context
- Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so this may be the role for you!
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
Please note: This is not an expat role. Applicants must have the right to live and work in one of the following countries: Ghana, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali or Cote d’Ivoire. This position will involve travel for up to a maximum of 3 months per year.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing Date:22 July 2021
- Potential Interview Date: 29 July 2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.tearfund.org.